Demonstrating over 20 years of residential construction and management experience, Allan is a highly skilled tradesman with a background in carpentry and joinery.
- His business and career focus is on building quality new custom homes, renovations and extensions on Brisbane’s north and metro area.
- Quality workmanship, in house carpentry and delivering what he promises to a customer is Allan’s mark of difference and a key business objective that drives his outcomes from start to finish.
- Allan’s career highlights include his appointment as Construction Manager at Osterfield and Johnson, a Brisbane based boutique high end designer and builder, before embarking on his own journey as Allan Tierney Constructions. Allan’s project experience includes; the management of several major new residential home contracts ranging from $1.2 – $3.5 million in some of Brisbane’s most exclusive suburbs, as well as extensive renovations to homes of all ages.
- Allan’s demonstrated skills in maintaining excellent client relationships, organisational skills, cost management and subcontractor supervision, is what ensures his customers a seamless construction and maintenance process from project start to completion.
- “HR, R” class drivers licence
- QBCC Contractor Licence Number 71971 Builder – Low Rise
- 2005 Blue card – Course in General Safety Induction Card No.0184776
- National Red Imported Fire Ant Eradication Program 2013
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Certificate IV in Building
- Diploma of Building
- Diploma of Building Surveying