Not your run of the mill garage construction.
With a suspended slab as the foundation, this double car garage perched over a steep rock face required meticulous planning and execution on site. The extent of works included:
- Suspended slab to garage area, concrete apron an extension of the garage slab.
- Water blasted footings
- BAL-40 (bushfire Attack Level 4) allumimium framed windows with 6mm toughened glass and stainless steel firemesh screens
- “Ground up scaffold” allowed to 3 sides of the new structure as required.
- Steel frame and roof trusses.
- Over 7.5m high reinforced concrete columns.
- Rendered and painted walls to match existing house.